- Submitted entries must be original work taken with a smartphone and entered in the right category to qualify for submission.
- Entries that are in violation of any third party Intellectual Property Rights / any law or deemed defamatory / obscene / vulgar will be void.
- Only in-smartphone image editing is allowed, which includes native and third-party apps.
- Assistance with lens attachments, flash and any smartphone camera equipment are permitted.
- Contestants may submit multiple different entries in each category.
- The contest is not open to Haymarket employees and/or their family members/partners/associates.
- Entries for the Smartphone Photography Awards will start from 10th May 2016.
- All entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on Sunday 12th June 2016.
- Voting for the top 20 photos in each category, chosen by the judges, will commence from 15th June 2016.
- Voters are allowed to vote in multiple categories.
- Entries will be judged based on the validity of the entered theme, creativeness, composition and votes by members of the public.
- The final winners will be selected by a combination of Judge's and public votes. The Judge's votes account for 60% of the final decision.
- Winners will be announced approximately two weeks after the final closing date.
- One voter will be randomly chosen for the voter prize.
- This contest is open to residents of Singapore only.
- The voting phase will end at 11:59pm on Sunday 31st July.
Haymarket Media Asia Pte Ltd Terms & Conditions apply